A very light chocolate cake

Baking this easy chocolate cake was Sunday's afternoon activity with my son. Most weeks when I choose what to bake, I end up just flipping through the pages of my cookbooks looking for inspiration, something that catches my eye. Or at least something that I have all the ingredients for. Occasionally, however, I find myself trying to satisfy a particular craving. This is one of those weeks. So yesterday I went through the recipe of this "gateau tres leger" de Trish Desseine. It took exactly 10 mn to do it. And yet that’s what I wanted.

Ingredients:
4 eggs
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup cocoa

Beat the eggs with the sugar until light.
Add the sifted flour, cocoa and baking powder. Mix.
Pour the batter into a pan and bake for 30 mn at180ÂșC.
Let it cool before cutting.

Comments

Popular Posts